Dr. Junjie Wang
The lab for internet software technologies (iTechs)
Institute of software, Chinese academy of sciences (ISCAS)
I received my PhD degree from Institute of Software Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2015, advised by
Professor Qing Wang.
My research interests include software repositories mining, empirical studies, machine learning in SE, crowdsourced testing.
Now, I am working at the crowdsourced testing project collaborated with Baidu Crowd Test platform.
Our main focus is about how to mine useful information from the large amounts of reports, how to prioritize and select the right crowd resources to conduct the test so as to improve test quality.
- Domain Adaptation for Test Report Classification in Crowdsourced Testing
Junjie Wang, Qiang Cui, Song Wang, and Qing Wang
In Proc. 39th Internation Conference on Software Engineering: Software Engineering in Practice Track (ICSE-SEIP 2017) , pp.83-92
- Who Should Be Selected to Perform a Task in Crowdsourced Testing?
Qiang Cui, Junjie Wang, Guowei Yang, Miao Xie, Qing Wang, Mingshu Li
In Proc. IEEE Computer Society Signature Conference on Computers, Software and Applications (COMPASC 2017)
- Multi-Objective Crowd Worker Selection in Crowdsourced Testing
Qiang Cui, Song Wang, Junjie Wang, Yuanzhe Hu, Qing Wang, Mingshu Li
In Proc. 29th International Conference on Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering (SEKE2017)
- Towards Crowd Worker Selection for Crowdsourced Testing Task
Qiang Cui, Junjie Wang, Miao Xie, Qing Wang
Journal of Software (in Chinese) 2017
- Local-based Active Classification of Test Report to Assist Crowdsourced Testing
Junjie Wang, Song Wang, Qiang Cui and Qing Wang
In Proc. 31st IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE 2016) , pp.190-201
- Towards Effectively Test Report Classification to Assist Crowdsourced Testing
Junjie Wang, Qiang Cui, Qing Wang and Song Wang
In Proc. 10th ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement (ESEM 2016) , pp.6:1-6:10
- Stage-oriented Analysis on Factors Impacting Bug Fixing Time
Hong Wu, Junjie Wang, Qing Wang, Lin Shi and Feng Yuan
in Proc. 28th International Conference on Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering (SEKE 2016) , pp.165-170
- Analyzing and predicting software integration bugs using network analysis on requirements dependency network
Junjie Wang and Qing Wang
Requirements Engineering, 2014:19(4), pp.1-24
- Can requirements dependency network be used as early indicator of software integration bugs?
Junjie Wang, Juan Li, Qing Wang, Da Yang, He Zhang, Mingshu Li
in Proc. 21th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference (RE 2013), Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, July. 2013, pp.185-194
- A simulation approach for impact analysis of requirement volatility considering dependency change
Junjie Wang, Juan Li, Qing Wang, He Zhang, Haitao Wang
in Proc. 18th International Working Conference on Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality(REFSQ 2012), Essen, Germany, Mar. 2012, pp. 59ĘC76